How to reset the Stuck 'Printing' status of Batch Job

I searched a lot on google.com about to solve this problem, but I could not get best solution for this issue.

I tried by myself to open the SQL Server database of that company in which the batch was stuck.

Find SY00500 table and find that batch record which was stuck and not showing in Batch recovery Window in GP and set its BCHSTTUS field from 5 to 0. ( 5= being printing, 0= available )

After this action now we can post and print the Batch smoothly.

 

Arif

Cell : +923328244088

Comments

  1. Thank you! This resolved our problem of having a batch stuck at printing in Dynamics GP, where all other SQL script based attempts failed. I had to delete the row, as changing the status field did not help, but it was still an easy and painless solution.

    ReplyDelete

  2. This blog is so informative. Thanks for providing this information. I read this blog.
    I hope please keep sharing this type of blog in future.

    Batch printing software

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRx Showing Splash Screen and stops without showing error.